At Chism Brothers, we believe that when our painters love working for us, they will do a better job working for you. We hire good people, we train them to be great craftsmen, and then we treat them with courtesy and care, so that they want to stay with us.
Because our painters feel and know that we are taking care of them, they are:
- Dedicated, arriving on schedule and sticking with the work until it is done
- Motivated, so they do a great job and take care in their work
- Long-term, so we know them well and can vouch for their integrity and trustworthiness
- Happier, and therefore more likely to be cheerful and respectful in your home
Chism Brothers painters stay with our company and do great work because we make their well-being our highest priority. More than one employee has left for another company, only to come back to us again; they know first-hand that no one pays higher wages or takes better care of their employees.
How Does Chism Brothers Put Employees First?
- Paid Vacations
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly Company Picnic
- Annual Christmas Party
- Year-end Bonus
- Company iPhone
- Top Wages
- Company Vehicles & Gas for Crew Leaders
- No Weekend Work (except very rare occasions)
When we make the employees our priority like this, they are able to care for their families financially, and they have the time to be with them. They enjoy the respectful work environment that we provide them and pass this respect forward to you. In fact, when we hold charity painting events, many of our painters donate their own time to work together on a project.
At Chism Brothers, we care for our employees, so that they’ll take care of you and your home!
Interested in Joining Our Team?
- Call Chism Brothers today!
- (858) 454-3850