In a recent article, we discussed the diversity of trending kitchen cabinet colors. White and gray are still the leading options, but countless vibrant accents are sneaking their way in as well. And, natural wood is also a gorgeous option for adding another layer of style to the space.
As you can see in the pictures above of our team in action, professional cabinet painting can drastically transform your kitchen, and in a relatively short time too.
Is Kitchen Cabinet Painting Right for You?
Here are the key questions to ask:
- Do you like your existing layout and kitchen design? If so, painting or refinishing may be all you need.
- Do you like the style of your cabinets themselves? Yes? Then why pay for a complete replacement? You also can update your cabinet pulls after painting; you’d be surprised by how much of a difference that makes.
- Are your cabinets in good condition? Your pro kitchen painter can help with some minor repairs, but overall your cabinetry should be in a solid, serviceable condition to make painting a good option.
Why Is Painting Your Cabinets So Worthwhile?
- It’s often a more cost-effective alternative to a total replacement
- Less invasive and disruptive than tearing out old cabinets and installing new ones
- You can choose the colors and have fun with creating a unique, custom style
- Kitchen updates offer a major return on investment. If your home is going on the market anytime soon, bringing modern color to the kitchen is going to help your property stand out. In fact, painting all cabinets, built-ins, and shelving is an ideal way to boost marketability.
Find the Right Painting Company for Your Home Improvement Needs
Take your time finding a professional. Read reviews, explore their website, and make sure the company you choose has the credentials, equipment, experience, and dedication to quality work that your home deserves.
If you live in the San Diego area, contact us at Chism Brothers Painting! It would be our pleasure to serve you.
- Call Chism Brothers today!
- (858) 454-3850