Are you putting your San Diego home on the market this spring? If so, you likely are looking for simple ways to make your property stand out from the crowd, bolstering its appeal just as much as possible without investing too heavily in large-scale changes.
Or, perhaps it’s time for an interior update, and you’d like to keep longer term marketability in mind.
Either way, these home painting tips are for you.
Interior Painting to Boost Marketability
- Go Neutral - Not necessarily white, but neutral. Not only are these milder colors stylish, but they also give prospective buyers the opportunity to envision their home just the way they’d like it. It’s hard to see past brilliant yellow or electric green, for example, but soft taupe can be left as it is or considered a clean slate to customize.
- Paint High-Value Spaces - Real estate professionals tell us that updates to the kitchen and bathroom offer unparalleled returns on investment. If your time or budget is limited, stick with the priorities.
- Kitchen Cabinet Painting - If the condition and layout of your kitchen space is good, cabinet painting or refinishing may be all you need to drastically update these important surfaces. Add in new hardware and you have the ingredients for creating an unrecognizable space in a very short amount of time.
- Paint Strategically - In other words, paint to have just as positive an impact as possible. Have a small room? Make it feel larger with well-chosen, lighter paint colors that maximize the light and space. Tired entryway? Make sure it’s totally refreshed before potential buyers step inside for the first time.
One Final Tip: Partner with a Reputable House Painting Company
From color selection tips to pairing the best products with your specific surfaces, it’s essential to work with a qualified professional you can trust.
If you live in the San Diego area, give us a call at Chism Brothers Painting! It would be a pleasure to serve you.
- Call Chism Brothers today!
- (858) 454-3850