This mahagony front door in Solana Beach was badly faded and yellowed but not damaged or delaminated. To restore the rich mahogany finish, we stripped, sanded, stained, sealed and finished it.
- Stripper: Jasco Paint and Varnish Remover
- Sand Paper: 100 Grit After Stripping, 180 Grit After First Finish Coat, 220 Grit After Second Finish Coat
- Stain: Old Masters Wiping Stain in 'Red Mohagany'
- Seal: 2 Coats of Pettit Satin Marine Varnish
- Finish: 1 Coat Pettit Captains Varnish (Boat Varnish)
We also captured the process of this project on video. If you are doing a similar project and need some direction, you can watch our video for the step by step process.
Call Chism Brothers Painting for a free estimate at 858-454-3850 if you have a painting or refinishing project.
- Call Chism Brothers today!
- (858) 454-3850