One of our recent projects was interior painting of a high rise over looking Balboa Park. We followed a drywaller who removed wallpaper and skim-coated all the walls.
We painted all the ceilings and main walls in the master bedroom, hallway, bathroom, kitchen, dining room, living room and office. Throughout the apartment, we used about seven different colors.
- SW 6672 Morning Sun - Main Walls & Kitchen
- SW 6477 Tidewater - Master Bed & Hall Bath Accents
- DE 5977 Muted Berry - Office Accent
- DE 5819 Pearl City - Kitchen Accent
- White Flat - Ceilings
- Velvin AC 115N - Living Room Accent
- Velvin CL 1074 - Dining Room & Office Accents
The homeowner wanted to use flat paint for all the walls and ceilings and a semi-glossy paint for the trim. Some of the walls took about 4 coats to create an even sheen. A challenge that sometimes arises when painting previously wallpaper-covered walls is that the surfaces can be uneven and require extra attention before painting.
Call Chism Brothers Painting with your painting needs at 858-454-3850 or contact us online, our painters are proficient at wallpaper removal and complete interior and exterior painting in the San Diego area.
- Call Chism Brothers today!
- (858) 454-3850